Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thank You

Thank you again to my peers who helped inspire me, motivate me, support me and most importantly challenge me. I am getting closer to accomplishing my goal, but I could not have done it without the help of my classmates and Dr. Myers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I would also like to share a quote on education that I found inspirational:

"The principle goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done."            Jean Piaget 

With the help of Walden University, my classmates and I can educate young children who will grow up to accomplish new things.


Hope to see you in my next class!!!

5 comments:

StacieSmith said...

Rebekah, Thank You for for all your wonderful posts. Your information was very interesting and enjoyable.

StacieSmith said...

Rebekah, Thank You for for all your wonderful posts. Your information was very interesting and enjoyable.

Janille said...

I am so grateful to you for your support and comments throughout OUR time at Walden. I have learned so much from you and wish you nothing but the BEST!

Janille

Patricia Robinson said...

Rebekah, Thank you for your comments and insight during this course.

Patricia Robinson said...

One part of your quote is sticking out to me...doing new things- this is what Pres. Obama has been waiting for- that Sputnik moment- it starts here with these early learners.